The World Alliance Against Antibiotic Resistance (WAAAR) has published its June issue of the AMR Times, a newsletter that summarizes antibiotic resistance in the news.
Top stories in this issue
- The AMR Review after…BREXIT.
- Reflections on the Jim O’Neill AMR Review’s report: from governments, academia, the private sector, and not-for-profit civil society, including an exclusive interview from West Africa.
- An overview of the candidates nominated to be the next Director General of the WHO : France, Ethiopia, and Pakistan; a report from the WHA.
- US CDC Frieden shocked at the level of unjustifiable prescription of antibiotics, a national crisis.
- US-Japan-Sierra Leone researchers identify Ebola virus viable over 30 days in ‘dirty’ blood stained needles.
Upcoming in the next issue
- Report from the Drive-AB Amsterdam conference on R&D : Economic model issues and proposals
Click here to read the AMR Times